Help at work

One of the most reassuring things about being a member of UNISON is knowing that there are people out there who can help you if you find yourself facing a problem.

You never know when you might encounter a problem at work; what you do know is that you don’t have to face it alone.

If you are having problems, our network of trained workplace representatives are there to help. They will give you advice, help you write letters, represent you if you need it and refer your case to the regional office to make sure you get the most appropriate help and advice.

Members who have a workplace issue including advice or representation for a disciplinary hearing, grievance proceedings or a matter of employment law should first contact a local UNISON steward. All members seeking advice need to fill in a case form and send it back to the branch.

Download a case form here

UNISON Organising Space

Our new social learning site dedicated to connecting and supporting UNISON activists across the country

Find out more